Lake County Fairgrounds
1060 East Peterson Road
Grayslake, Illinois 60030
Home of the Lake County Fair & Year-Round Events
Welcome to the Lake County Fairgrounds - home to the annual Lake County Fair and a variety of events throughout the year. From antique shows, to sports competitions, to weddings - we have been Lake County's gathering place for over 100 years.
Peterson Rd Construction Updates
Click the link below for the latest information on road construction near the Lake County Fairgrounds
Zurko Antiques & Collectibles Market
Presented by Zurko Promotions
Saturday, July 11 & Sunday, July 12
Early Buyers (Sat. Only), 8am-10am, $25 Admission
Saturday: 10am-5 pm, Sunday 9am-3pm
General Admission: $7 (Good for Both Days)
Bubble Palooza Run
Presented by Cousins Management Group
Saturday, July 18
87th Annual Lake County Fair
Wednesday, July 29th through Sunday, August 2nd
Wednesday & Thursday, 10 am - 10 pm
Friday and Saturday, 10 am - 11 pm
Sunday, 10 am - 9 pm
Did you know?
* There are 349 farms in Lake County, on more than 30,000 acres of farm land.
* Average size of a Lake County farm is 86 acres.
* The majority of farm land in Lake County is used for crops, not livestock.
* Nearly 97% of Illinois farms are family farms.
* 1 in 4 jobs in Illinois depend on Illinois Agriculture.
* Illinois ranks 3rd nationally for exports, with $8.2 billion worth of goods.
* Exports from Illinois account for 6% of all U.S. agricultural exports.
* Approximately 44% of grain produced in Illinois is sold for export.
Source: Lake County Farm Bureau
Thank a Lake County Farmer!